Scottish Photography Group Ltd managed art gallery
Hours (per week)
Rota will between Monday - Sunday, 10am - 9.30pm (fixed rota and working hours to be agreed.)
Salary (£/hr) :
£5.60 - £7.50
No of References:
Time of Attendance:
10am-6pm, 1.30pm-9.30pm. To be agreed.
This position will support the daily delivery of Stills' customer service requirements and key duties include:
• Fielding enquiries from the general public, directing visitors to the range of information available both in person and via the telephone, and completing relevant bookings for Stills' courses and production facilities.
• Maintaining Stills' customer database; inputting new data and updating records as required.
• Support the wider team in promoting Stills activities through social media channels and online listings as required.
• Assist with the set-up/or clear up of events, including hospitality, equipment or information materials as required.
• Provide invigilating support for exhibitions; greeting visitors, being pro-active and engaging with visitors and directing enquiries.
Full training will be provided.
This role will suit a person will the following abilities and qualities:
• Genuine interest in contemporary art and photography
• Good customer service experience
• Flexible, enthusiastic and committed individual
• Works to own initiative
• Strong communicator and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
How To Apply:
Please contact your Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland advisor to access an CJS application form