Mon - Fri (5 hours per day) but can be amended to 4 full days if required
1. Assist in the reception and telephone answering for the Centre on a rota-basis
2. Assist in recording and entering room bookings into the central database.
3. Assist in the set up of IT and hospitality requirements for internal and external room bookings
4. Undertake appropriate training and self development under the supervision of line manager
5. Assist with any other Centre administrative or support functions as required.
Essential Skills/Abilities - competent computer/keyboard skills, excellent communication skills, ability to act on direction, friendly and enthusiastic.
Desirable skills/abilities - knowledge of word processing, database and spreadsheet prackages, experience of dealing with public, taking telephone messages, ability to work as part of a team
This post would be ideally suited to an individual with an interest in working with the public and gaining valuable front-line customer service skills.
Required - Cannot start until successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership is received
How To Apply:
Please contact your Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland advisor to access an CJS application form